What better way to explore Bath and the surrounding countryside than by bike? What's even better is that you don't have to be a regular cyclist to enjoy the countryside! Thanks to Sustrans there are three flat, traffic free, sign posted, routes to take you out of the city!
The routes are:
- The Bristol - Bath railway path (route 4)
- The Kennet and Avon canal path (route 4)
- NEW* The Two Tunnels (route 244, 24, 4)
Each route can be done in as little as a couple of hours, or be stretched out over a day with the inclusion of some further exploration of the quaint villages around Bath. All routes have great pubs and cafes enroute, so you'll be fine for fuel too!
We supply quality Saracen Urban ESC hybrid bikes with full mudguards fitted to keep you as clean as possible! Included in the hire charge is also a backpack with puncture repair kit, map, pump, lock and helmet (all optional, but handy to have!)
- A day (any time pick up, returned by 17.00 same day) - £12.50
- 24 hours - £15
- Two days or more - £10 per day
- Seven days - £50